2014 has been an incredible year. Incredibly rewarding and incredibly challenging. I launched my Patreon page, broke my hand, travelled to the USA, wrote a bunch of new songs and am finishing off my year travelling in Europe (currently Germany), playing living room shows and connecting with beautiful people.
I have some pretty big visions for the next year and I can only do it with your help (as always). I’m almost ready to head back into the studio for my next album. I’ve written some songs I’m extremely proud of and can’t wait to bring them to more ears. Songs like Golden Shadows, Always Wandering, Kept It Hid, The Light’s Alive, Let Love Win, Beyond The Reach and quite a few more!
So, here’s a rough layout of what I’ve got planned for 2015:
- Find work in London and save money for the upcoming costs of touring, recording, etc.
- Continue my spiritual practice by taking part in a ten day workshop in London in March.
- Fly to South Africa in April/May.
- Record a new album in South Africa, hopefully with my dad and friends accompanying me.
- Go on tour in South Africa in June, playing all my favourite hostels, living rooms and intimate venues.
- Play 6 shows at Grahamstown National Arts festival in July!
- Head to Europe for a little touring in August.
- Visit my sister and hubby in California in September/October
- Return to South Africa for more songwriting, touring, etc.
If you want to be a part of any of this, please get in touch and let me know what would excite you the most! The simplest way to support is by becoming a patron on patreon. $1 a month may not seem like much to you, but it matters hugely to me. Please click the link to check it out and sign up if you want to help me make more music: http://patreon.com/natemaingard
Here’s a few lil images from my time in germany, loving it!
That’s all from me for now. I’ve got some big visions for 2015, and I am so so excited to keep working on bringing you more heart-opening music!
Big magical hugs all around.
PS: I can’t do this alone, so if you want help me keep bringing meaningful art into the world, please check out my patreon page and become a patron! You are awesome, yay!