Do you have any awesome suggestions of places I should visit or people I should meet while on the road? Check below for destinations!
Earth Dance 2011 is the first stop on my nationwide tour (love saying it, sounds so official, haha), which starts Fri 23 Sep…tomorrow as I’m writing this.
So far my dates are as follows:
- 24 Sep at midday on Solar Stage of Earth Dance with The Learning Circle Collective
- 25 Sep in Wilderness at the Zucchini Restaurant in Timberlake Village
- 26 Sep in P.E. (unconfirmed, more info to follow)
- 27 and 28 Sep at Away With The Fairies backpackers in Hogsback
- 30 Sep at 3pm and 01 Oct at midday, both at the White Mountain Festival
- 06 Oct at Wolves in JHB (been wanting to play here for so long, more details to follow)
- 03-10 Oct: playing a few house gigs around Jozi organised by some Couchsurfing people, but those are private, sorry:)
- 11-17 Oct: no idea at all yet, may drop off the map and go camping, or find more gigs, or…well, we shall see.
- 18-31 Oct I will be jamming it up in Durban! It is my second time touring there and I couldn’t be more excited! Dates to follow closer to the time and all thanks to Mel of Bean Green Roastery for organising this leg of the tour, you are my angel in real life! I’m even playing a gig with Josie Field, yessss!
That’s it for now, check back for regular tour updates or make it easy on yourself by subscribing for email updates.
Are you going to be at Earth Dance? Come say hi if you are!
Until next time, Slow It Down;)
PS: my brand new song Braver & Stronger is available for free download, so click here.